One thing I’ve seen throughout my career in planning, designing, and developing websites has been pretty consistent: After the planning, designing, and developing is complete, a site’s day-to-day maintenance and management often gets sidelined until it’s absolutely necessary or something breaks.
I’m here to help with that.
Consider me part of your team. I’ll take care of all your updates and edits. I’ll apply software upgrades, keep your database optimized, and ensure that site security is up to snuff. You’ll have complete site backups to help ensure continuity should we never need it. And when you need a major update or help with integrating your online presence with other business services, you’ve got someone with a lot of experience on your side to help.
actual \ virtual services include:
- Website updates and maintenance
- Web design and development
- Domain name registration and renewal
- Web hosting management
- Website, file, and database backups
- Software and plugin patches and upgrades
- Website analytics and traffic reporting
- Search engine optimization
- Secure certificate (SSL) setup, registration, renewal, and maintenance
- Website security
- Working in tandem with your sales, marketing, and design staff or partners
- Strategic consulting
I’ll help you take good care of your website so you can focus on your business.